Our team of consultants work with your senior management to develop a Strategic Work Plan, which timetable that serves as a guide for your project. We oversee the preparation of this document, monitors the ongoing progress toward project milestones and ensures that our work meet the highest quality standards to your satisfaction.
Our performance evaluation is based on our ability to reach each strategic goal designed to decrease your expenses, increase your cash flow and improve your productivity.
Professional Development & Certification
Multimedia and Web Design
Marketing & Design Services
Health Care Consulting & Training
You’re ready to start building your staff and hiring the additional help that is much needed for your small business to grow and reach the next level, but you’re not ready to bring on the HR department that goes with it. Employee handbooks, appraisal processes, performance goals and company policies are all critical items that must be put into place in order to manage a strong, goal-oriented team.
This is where RJ Austin Consulting Training and Development small business HR services comes in. Our small business HR services are designed to get your new team on the same page when it comes to company policies, duties and goals expected, evaluation methods and other activities typically managed by an HR department. Using our small business HR services means you do not have to an in-house HR department, we will play that role at a much affordable price!
Small Business HR Services Include the Development of:
Strategic planning steers an organization on the path to success. It is the framework that determines where an organization is going over the next year or more, how it’s going to get there, and how it will know if it got there or not.
- We believe that a strategic plan is more than a document; it is a roadmap to success. Therefore, our strategic plan package encompasses every critical element that should be addressed, including: mandate research, strategy development assistance and SWOT analysis
- Lender ready completely prepared custom professional business plan that will help accomplish your goal for being bank ready with final proof reading by consultant with over twenty years consulting experience.
- 25 pages including 20 custom generated text pages tailored to your business as well as spreadsheets and 3D graphics.
- Individual custom generation of positive powerful special text highlighting your company’s particulars and information.
- All 61 key necessary sections including extensive Executive Summary, Objectives, Mission Statement, Demographics, Marketing Analysis and Financial Plan. Delivered to you however you prefer: as a word file, hard copy, or CD or combination.
- Satisfaction guaranteed 100% with all revisions and changes completed without additional charges.
For organizations, we employ a wide range of tools to provide senior leaders with the information they need to make good, informed decisions. We also provide organizations and other consulting firms an opportunity to employ those tools themselves. While we thoroughly enjoy consulting and look for long-term relationships with organizations, we try to maximize self-sufficiency with our client organizations.
We specialize in leadership development, multi-level feedback implementation and executive coaching; classroom, online and blended training for managers and supervisors; and classroom and online training programs for customer service, sales and support personnel training. We provide diagnostic services for organizations as well as for individuals and customize solution for both. Additionally, we provide training for church leaders.
We also have training and consulting opportunities available for qualified applicants, and can provide ways for individuals and consulting practices to add to their bottom line.
RJ Austin Consulting prepares packages to help with SBA loans, traditional bank loans, and community lending programs.
Starting a nonprofit organization can be both challenging and complex. It takes passion, time, effort and money to get the organization up and running. Getting any significant donations without the 501c3 can be almost impossible. While many firms have some experience with 501c3 or grants, very few really understand nonprofits as we do. We operate as a nonprofit resource center and we are experts in the 501c3 tax exmption. You can rely on us to get the job done quickly and correctly the first time.
Our Small Business Website Services can include:
- Custom and Template Designs: Hundreds of professional and custom website designs to choose from.
- Search Engine Optimization: Bring more visitors and potential customers to your website, resulting in more sales and revenue.
- Shopping Cart/Store Set up: Take sales any time, day or night; your online store will never close.
- Flash Functionality: Add a little pizzazz to your website with elements of flash in your images, banners and ads.
- Database Functionality: Better manage your website visitors, registrations and traffic.
- Blog Creation: Share your style and opinions with the world.
- Newsletter Sign up: Build your opt-in list by integrating you company’s newsletter sign up with your website.
- Administrative Reports Page: Find out who is staying and leaving your website and where they are coming from. Evaluate your traffic and page ranks and integrate the results into your marketing initiatives.
- Web Marketing Services: Build traffic to your new website by combining efforts with your marketing initiative
The importance of marketing for small business makes graphic design an essential strategy to your company’s future growth process. It is the first step to creating an identity in your marketing initiative, building branding strategies as well as establishing your image in the eyes of your audience. Using graphic design to brand your company will keep your collateral and messaging consistent and take your business to the next level.
Graphic design is the face of your business and all graphically designed materials will be the picture that sticks in the heads of clients. Graphic design must have the ability to translate across all marketing venues – things as basic as business cards, presentation material, letterhead, flyers, and brochures and so on.
We have a strong commitment to improve the quality and access to care in our communities (local, state, national and global). Our team of seasoned professionals has extended experience and expertise in the healthcare arena for the point of service to the management of staff and systems. Our experience working with healthcare providers, medical management organizations and managed care plans positions us to build the support for provider organizations to adopt EHR.
We have experience working with a wide array of healthcare providers. Among the most common are: